Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Tuesday May 30, 2023 at 05:19. Today is a great day to be alive!
Understanding Canadian Law (CLU3M)
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
Understanding Canadian Law (CLU3M)
- Canadian Law Units for CLU3M (created and maintained by David Spencer)
Glossaries for Canadian Law
External Links and Resources
- Canadian Law Curriculum for CLU3M (created and maintained by David Spencer)
- The Canadian Legal Information Institute (CanLII) is a not-for-profit organization created by the Federation of Law Societies of Canada (the Federation).
- Canadian Law Education Resources (compiled by David Spencer)
- Dictionaries for Canadian Law Terms (created and maintained by David Spencer)
- Glossary of Canadian Law Terms (created and maintained by David Spencer)
- Code of Hammurabi backgournd
- Code of Hammurabi Laws
- Code of Hammurabi at Wikipedia
- The Ministry of the Attorney General Court Services Division manages more than 250 court offices in communities across the province.
- Justice and Media Resources
- Since 1977, Canadian Lawyer has established itself as Canada’s leading independent legal publication
- Peel Youth Justice System
- Judge Shadowing This program allows teachers to 'shadow' a judge for a day. Teachers will be able to link with a judge, observe his or her courtroom in action, and have follow-up discussions. This opportunity is available in some courthouses in Ontario.
- Links from Ontario Courts
- TeacherSupport.ca Law Resources
- Law and Justice Resources from ArchivesCanada.ca