Terry Fox Run
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,883 pages and 19,171,729 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
Terry Fox Run
Please read more about the Terry Fox Run here.
Ten Reasons to Participate in the Terry Fox Bike, Run, Walk
- to raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society.
- To help find a cure for cancer.
- to honor the vison of Terry Fox and his Marathon of Hope.
- To learn the geographical route that Terry fox traveled.
- To help realize Terry's dream.
- To take up Terry Fox's challenge. "We need your help. The people in cancer clinics all over the world need people who believe in miracles." Terry’s Letter Requesting Support For His Run.
- to help others understand the devastating affects of cancer.
- to join with other Canadians and other people around the world to help a worthy cause.
- To help people stay in shape and to improve their fitness.
- To make new friends as we share a common goal.