Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Tuesday May 30, 2023 at 05:29. Today is a great day to be alive!
Task Management App
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
Task Management App
A task management app is a computer application that runs on your smartphone in Android operating system and/or Apple iOS operating system. Well designed task management apps run in both Android and/or Apple iOS as well as in your web Google Chrome or Firefox web browser.
- Ten Ways to Select the Best Task Management App by Daniel Gold on degconsulting.net on January 11, 2013.
Remember The Milk
RememberTheMilk.com s a list organizing tool where you can create lists of all kinds, set due dates and priorities on the items, and organize those lists in many ways. Examples include task lists, grocery lists, project organization and daily planning.
- Review of RememberTheMilk by Blinklist.com on Mar 12, 2013.
- Wunderlist for Android review by cnet.com on May 9, 2013.
- Review of Wunderlist by lifehack.org circa 2013.
Toodledo is a powerful task and note manager, for the iPhone and iPad. It will organize your to-do list and notes, and make you more productive. You can use Toodledo as a standalone application, or you can synchronize with Toodledo.com, one of the most popular online task managers. Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system.
- Description of Toodledo by cnet.com on January 21, 2014
- Review of Toodledo - To Do List by lifehack.org on January 26, 2014.
- Review of Toodledo - To Do List on macworld.com circa 2013.
- Review of Toodledo - To Do List on blinklist.com on Jan 11, 2013.