Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Tuesday May 30, 2023 at 12:11. Today is a great day to be alive!
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
Online Survey Software
The following free online survey software will help you build a survey to gather data for your research project. The better online survey software provides one or more of the following:
- Customizable survey look and feel allows you to remove the survey software company branding.
- Skip logic allows respondents to skip questions that don’t apply to them. Survey skip logic those who answer “no” to question 5 should skip to question 10.
- Piping allows you to pull answers from one part of a survey and import them into another. For instance, if the respondent selects that they live in Toronto, you may design your survey to ask a follow-up, “Where do you shop in Toronto?” and filling in the name of the city from the previous question. More sophisticated packages allow you to combine skip logic and piping to customize surveys even further.
- Randomization automatically randomizes the order of particular questions and answers will provide more accurate data and prevent bias.
- Website integration embed surveys into your web site. You can do polls and gather info from your visitors.
- Data analysis features help you to analyze the data and understand the meaning behind the results. More advanced software packages allow cross-tabulation so that you can see the data relationships between sets of questions.
Companies need their customers' opinion, but customers are often bothered by survey emails. eval.me has partenered with charities around the world to allow companies to donate $1 to charity for every customer that completes their survey. This charitable act improves response rates, quality of responses, and the company's image in their customers' eyes. eval.me is an online survey tool that allows you to create a survey, email it to your customers, collect the responses, and make the charity contribution.
eSurveysPro.com will help you design your surveys with our easy to use survey editor. They offer you 18 question types and the possibility to control the flow of your surveys.
Based in Bucharest, Romania.
Mobosurvey helps you quickly create online surveys that are accessible from any internet capable devices. Your users can access the same survey from their smart phones, tablets, laptops, or desktops at anytime. Create online exams and teachers' evaluations, and allow students to conveniently complete the surveys from anywhere. Allow survey takers to skip page(s) or question(s) based on previous question(s)' answer(s). Distribute the survey through email, link, or on your web site. Responses are immediately available. Download responses to a file that can be opened in excel. Users may also create event registration form where participants can register and reserve a spot. Easily track the headcount on how many participants are attending. Maintain a checklist of things to do or items to bring. Close out registration form when all spots are taken.
With SurveyPocket users can conduct a Mobosurvey survey on smart phones and iPads even when there is no connection available to the internet. The data is collected and stored, it can then be uploaded when you are connected to the internet again.
MoboSurvey LLC is a privately held company located in Boston, MA, USA.
QuestionPro packages range from limited free versions to more advanced $15-$99/month options. The free package lets you re-use questions from one survey to the next, or pull questions from a standard survey template library. The more advanced packages offer unlimited surveys, questions and responses with skip logic, piping, randomization and even more complex survey logic, as well as multimedia and multilingual support. QuestionPro also offers an API to exchange survey data with outside applications, including a module for Salesforce.com integration.
SogoSurvey.com makes it easy to conduct online surveys, analyze survey data in an efficient way. Their free version includes 10 surveys, 50 questions and 100 responses. Merged Surveys service gives you the power to merge and combine two or more surveys into one completely new survey. Includes survey samples
Based in Herndon, Virginia, USA.
SurveyMonkey offers a popular online hosted survey tool that works well for basic surveys. The paid versions offer more features.
Free and Paid Survey Tools
Good Online Survey Tools reviewed by Idealware 640 Brighton Ave, Suite 5B Portland, ME
David M.R.D. Spencer, Project Leader
for David Spencer's Education Paragon