Radio Show for 1920 and 1930
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,883 pages and 19,171,729 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
|<<< Back to David's Classes||.||.|
|Schedule for IAP Geography||IAP Geography Assignments||Glossary for Geography|
|Schedule for IAP History||IAP History Assignments||Glossary for History|
painting by Frances Anne Hopkins
Radio Show for 1920's ad 1930's
- Canada's Broadcasting History from the The Canadian Communications Foundation.
- History of CBC radio and Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Radio Drama, English-In Canada
- History Radio Broadcasting in Canada
- Radio Programming in Canada
- CBC Digital Archives for the 1920's
- CBC Digital Archives for the 1930's
- Listen to examples of radio shows from the 1920's and 1930's
- Radio in the 1920s Read more about the emergence of radio in the 1920s and its cultural significance. View some radios from this era.
- [The Mercury Theatre on the Air http://www.mercurytheatre.info/] One of the finest radio drama of the 1930’s was The Mercury Theatre on the Air, a show featuring the acclaimed New York drama company founded by Orson Welles and John Houseman.
- Old Time Radio Shows and Music from Old Time Radio Shows Time travel into the past through the nostalgic golden age of Old Time Radio
- Communications in the North Terrain, climate and distance made it difficult for northerners to communicate with each other or with southern Canada before the advent of electronic media. In traditional times, Inuit messages were passed through personal contact. Like other native peoples, Inuit had no written language when in the 16th century they encountered literate Europeans.
- Old time vintage radio commercials --- Listen to Yesterday.