Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Saturday June 3, 2023 at 11:08. Today is a great day to be alive!
Native Studies Educators
Aboriginal Education and Native Studies Resources from David Spencer's Education Paragon
- Connect with Aboriginal elders and educators and join the First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario formerly the Native Education Association of Ontario Circle (NEAO Circle) and previously The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle). The NEAO Circle was a professional learning and sharing network of educators, teachers, college instructors, university professors, Aboriginal elders and leaders. Through e-mail, they shared First Nation, Metis and Inuit and native studies resources, curriculum and teaching strategies that will help Canadian teachers integrate school curriculum with current cultural, environmental and historical contributions of our Canadian First Nations, Inuit and Metis brothers and sisters.
- Join the First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario on Facebook.
- See photos and read about past gatherings of The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle).
- Join the First Nation, Metis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario (FNMIEAO) the Ontario Ministry of Education recognized provincial subject association for teachers and educators of First Nation, Metis & Inuit Studies and Native Languages. From 2011 to May 2014, this subject association was previously called the Native Education Association of Ontario (NEAO). Special thanks to Marg Boyle for her three years of leadership, encouragement and support.
- The shortcut to this page is http://aboriginal.davidspencer.ca.
<--- Back to Aboriginal Education & Native Studies Resources
Native Studies Educators Gather May 2 and 3, 2011
On Monday May 2 and and Tuesday May 3 educators from southern Ontario gathered for an excellent Native Studies Professional Learning Community at the Brantford Hampton Inn and Suites in Brantford, Ontario. The gathering was organized by Donna Gerber. The following are a few photos from that gathering. To add or remove a photo, please contact David Spencer.
- Native Studies PLC 2012 held on Tuesday February 28, 2012 at E.C. Drury School in Milton, Ontario.
- Native Studies PLC 2011 held on Monday May 2 and and Tuesday May 3, 2011 gathering at the Brantford Hampton Inn and Suites in Brantford, Ontario.
photo 1: Opening Ceremony led by Lois MacDonald
- Canadian Aboriginal
- First Nations
- Canadian First Nations
- Canadian Inuit
- Canadian Métis
- Geography of Canada
- Glossary for Aboriginal
- Glossary for Geography
- Glossary for Canadian Geography
- Glossary for History
- Glossary for Canadian History
- History of Canada
- Professional Development
- For David Spencer's Students