Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Saturday June 3, 2023 at 11:29. Today is a great day to be alive!
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
- 1 Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
- 2 Events Near Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
- 3 Government of Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
- 4 History of Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
- 5 Map of Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
- 6 Population of Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
- 7 Books and Publications About Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
- 8 External Links for Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
Mississauga History | Businesses | Churches | Education | Health | Media | Natural History | People | Recreation
Welcome to Mississauga, ON, Canada!
Mississauga is a city hamlet town megalopolis megatropolis village located in south central Ontario, Canada.
Events Near Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
To find a current listing of events in Mississauga, Ontario, please visit:
Government of Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
Mississauga, Ontario is part of the golden horseshoe region of Ontario, Canada.
municipal government web site:
History of Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
Mississauga, Ontario,Canada has an interesting history because of the many individuals and groups who settled the area.
Map of Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
Find a map of Mississauga [here].
Today's weather forecast for Mississauga
Population of Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
Population density: (per square kilometre)
Land area (square km):
Total private dwellings:
(Statistics for Mississauga from StatCan in 2006)
Books and Publications About Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
External Links for Mississauga,Ontario,Canada
This article about an Ontario community is a stub. You can help us improve the quality and accuracy of this article by sending us your ideas and suggestions. If you would like to modify this page or have this page removed, please contact us. To link to this page from your web site, social networking site or e-mail message, use the byline "From David Spencer's Ontario Communities Portal <http://on.davidspencer.ca>."
- Pages with broken file links
- Canadian Community
- Canadian Community M
- Canadian Place
- Ontario Community
- Ontario Community M
- Ontario Region South
- Ontario Region South Central
- Field Trip Destination
- Geography of Canada
- Glossary for Geography
- Glossary for Canadian Geography
- Glossary for History
- Glossary for Canadian History
- History of Canada