Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Saturday June 3, 2023 at 12:10. Today is a great day to be alive!
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
#J26Rally: Saturday January 26, 2013 Rally in Toronto
#J26Rally is the social media hashtag used on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms to promote and live tweet the huge rally that took place in downtown Toronto, Ontario on Saturday January 26, 2013.
Close to 30,000 Ontario citizens took part in the rally at Allen Gardens and/or the march to old Maple Leaf Gardnes.
Why Was the Rally Called?
Videos from the Saturday January 26, 2013 Rally in Toronto
Videos from the Saturday January 26, 2013 Rally in Toronto posted on YouTube.com
Photos from the Saturday January 26, 2013 Rally in Toronto
David M.R.D. Spencer, Project Leader
for David Spencer's Education Paragon
- Pages with broken file links
- January 26
- Canadian Event
- Glossary for Social Media
- Glossary for Technology
- Canadian History
- School Climate
- School Success
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Student Success
- Teacher Success
- For David Spencer's Students