Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Wednesday June 7, 2023 at 19:46. Today is a great day to be alive!
From David Spencer's Education Paragon: Helping students develop citizenship, faith, literacy, responsibility and vision
Aboriginal Education and Native Studies Resources from David Spencer's Education Paragon
- Connect with Aboriginal elders and educators and join the First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario formerly the Native Education Association of Ontario Circle (NEAO Circle) and previously The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle). The NEAO Circle was a professional learning and sharing network of educators, teachers, college instructors, university professors, Aboriginal elders and leaders. Through e-mail, they shared First Nation, Metis and Inuit and native studies resources, curriculum and teaching strategies that will help Canadian teachers integrate school curriculum with current cultural, environmental and historical contributions of our Canadian First Nations, Inuit and Metis brothers and sisters.
- Join the First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario on Facebook.
- See photos and read about past gatherings of The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle).
- Join the First Nation, Metis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario (FNMIEAO) the Ontario Ministry of Education recognized provincial subject association for teachers and educators of First Nation, Metis & Inuit Studies and Native Languages. From 2011 to May 2014, this subject association was previously called the Native Education Association of Ontario (NEAO). Special thanks to Marg Boyle for her three years of leadership, encouragement and support.
- The shortcut to this page is http://aboriginal.davidspencer.ca.
<--- Back to Aboriginal Education & Native Studies Resources
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis Health Committee is a position statement made by the Canadian Paediatric Society.
- Canadian Aboriginal
- Canadian Inuit
- Geography of Canada
- Glossary for Aboriginal
- Glossary for Geography
- Glossary for Canadian Geography
- Glossary for History
- Glossary for Canadian History
- History of Canada
- For David Spencer's Students