Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Tuesday May 30, 2023 at 05:09. Today is a great day to be alive!
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
- Nine Habits for Success in Teaching History
- Learn Smart
- On this Day in Canadian History
- CanadianIdentity.com (created and maintained by David Spencer)
- Mr. Armstrong's for Canada in the Modern World
- CanadianIdentity_Newsletter (created and maintained by David Spencer)
- On this Day in Canada from CBC archives
- OntarioCommunities.com (created and maintained by David Spencer)
- Selected web resources recommended by Canada's National History Society
- History Education resources from Canada's National History Society
- Google Map of Locations and Topics for The Beaver Magazine (from Canada's National History Society)
- The Beaver Magazine
- The Beaver Magazine Searchable Index
- Significant Dates in Canada (from The Beaver Magazine)
- The New Digital History Education Blog The site explores how teachers can use technology to better their students experience in social science and humanities courses.
- The National Forum on Canadian History 2007 The National Forum on Canadian History is a one day event being held by Canada's National History Society. Hosted by the Governor General of Canada, the honourable Michäelle Jean, the event brings together educators, students, and historians to discuss the state of Canadian history.
- National Film Board History Education
- Prairie History Collection from the Regina Public Library
- Canadian History Worksheets created by Mr. Welshman's students
- Ohio’s history of the Underground Railroad
- Todd Horton's History and Social Science links, Todd is a professor at the Faculty of Education, at Nipissing University in North Bay, Ontario
David M.R.D. Spencer, Project Leader
for David Spencer's Education Paragon