Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Thursday June 1, 2023 at 02:23. Today is a great day to be alive!
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
The following health guides are available through the Toronto Public Library. <http://chis.wikidot.com/navigators>
- Air pollution (indoor) (2009)
- Air pollution (outdoor) (2009)
- Alzheimer's disease (2009)
- Anaphylaxis (2009)
- Arthritis (2009)
- Asthma (2009)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) (2009)
- Back pain (2009)
- Breast cancer (2009)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) (2009)
- Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) (2008)
- Glossary of terms — Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) Also available: PDF version
- Glossaire — Approches complémentaires et alternatives en santé (MAC) aussi disponible en format PDF
- Depression (2009)
- Diabetes (2009)
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatique syndrome (2008)
- Hepatitis (2008)
- Herbal medicine (2009)
- High blood pressure (2009)
- Menopause (2008)
- Osteoporosis (2009)
- Stroke (2009)
- Thyroid diseases (2009)
Canadian Journals and Magazines
View a list of Canadian Journals and Magazines from the Toronto Public Library <http://chis.wikidot.com/percdn>
David M.R.D. Spencer, Project Leader
for David Spencer's Education Paragon