Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Wednesday June 7, 2023 at 18:43. Today is a great day to be alive!
Guitar String Names
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
Guitar String Names
An acoustic and electric guitar has six (6) strings. The following are some ways to remember the string names and positions on the guitar neck.
6 E Entertainment
5 A Acoustic
4 D Drums
3 G Guitar
2 B Bass
1 E Electric
6 E Eddie
5 A Ate
4 D Dynamite
3 G Good
2 B Bye
1 E Eddie
- Watch this video to learn the names of the guitar strings.
Parts of the guitar.
Names of the tuning pegs on a guitar.
How To String Your Guitar
Tune Your Guitar
- Watch this video to learn how to tune your guitar with an electronic tuner.
Guitar Chord Charts
Electric Guitar Construction
- Videos about guitar construction from Fender.com
- Fender Guitar neck design (PDF) from Fender.com