Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Saturday June 3, 2023 at 08:55. Today is a great day to be alive!
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
- 1 Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
- 2 Events Near Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
- 3 Government of Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
- 4 History of Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
- 5 Map of Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
- 6 Population of Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
- 7 Books and Publications About Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
- 8 External Links for Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
Glen Williams History | Businesses | Churches | Education | Health | Media | Natural History | People | Recreation
Welcome to Glen Williams, ON, Canada!
Glen Williams is a city hamlet town village located in south central Ontario, Canada.
Events Near Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
To find a current listing of events in Glen Williams, Ontario, please visit:
Government of Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
Glen Williams, Ontario is part of the municipality of Caledon, Ontario, Canada.
municipal government web site:
History of Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
Glen Williams, Ontario,Canada has an interesting history because of the many individuals and groups who settled the area.
Map of Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
Find a map of Glen Williams [here].
Population of Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
Population density: (per square kilometre)
Land area (square km):
Total private dwellings:
(Statistics for Glen Williams from StatCan in 2006)
Books and Publications About Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
External Links for Glen Williams,Ontario,Canada
David M.R.D. Spencer, Project Leader
for David Spencer's Education Paragon