Firefly Books Ltd.
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,883 pages and 19,171,729 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
Firefly Books Ltd.
"Firefly Books Ltd., established in 1977, is a North American publisher and distributor of non-fiction and children's books. Firefly's goal is to bring readers beautifully produced books written by experts at reasonable prices." Source:Firefly Books Ltd.
Firefly Books Ltd. distributes a number of quality books useful for outdoor and experiential education, geography and history of Canada.
- A Paddler's Guide to Ontario by Kevin Callan ISBN:1550463853
A Paddler's Guide to Weekend Wilderness Adventures in Southern Ontario by Kevin Callan ISBN:1550464159
- Night Sky Atlas: The Moon, Planets, Stars and Deep Sky Objects by Robin Scagell with maps by Wil Tirion ISBN:1554070260
- NightWatch: A Practical Guide to Viewing the Universe by Terence Dickinson ISBN:155407147X
- Ontario's Ghost Town Heritage by Ron Brown ISBN:1550464671 by Don and Pam Philpott
- The Trailside Cookbook: A Handbook for Hungry Campers and Hikers ISBN: [ 1552979520
- The Ultimate Mountain Bike Book: The definitive illustrated guide to bikes, components, technique, thrills and trails by Nicky Crowther ISBN: 155297653X
- Wilderness Pleasures: A Practical Guide to Camping Bliss by Kevin Callan ISBN:1550464973
- Firefly Books Ltd. Toronto March 8, 2009 <http://www.fireflybooks.com>.