Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Saturday June 3, 2023 at 11:08. Today is a great day to be alive!
Firefly Books Ltd.
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
Firefly Books Ltd.
"Firefly Books Ltd., established in 1977, is a North American publisher and distributor of non-fiction and children's books. Firefly's goal is to bring readers beautifully produced books written by experts at reasonable prices." Source:Firefly Books Ltd.
Firefly Books Ltd. distributes a number of quality books useful for outdoor and experiential education, geography and history of Canada.
- A Paddler's Guide to Ontario by Kevin Callan ISBN:1550463853
A Paddler's Guide to Weekend Wilderness Adventures in Southern Ontario by Kevin Callan ISBN:1550464159
- Night Sky Atlas: The Moon, Planets, Stars and Deep Sky Objects by Robin Scagell with maps by Wil Tirion ISBN:1554070260
- NightWatch: A Practical Guide to Viewing the Universe by Terence Dickinson ISBN:155407147X
- Ontario's Ghost Town Heritage by Ron Brown ISBN:1550464671 by Don and Pam Philpott
- The Trailside Cookbook: A Handbook for Hungry Campers and Hikers ISBN: [ 1552979520
- The Ultimate Mountain Bike Book: The definitive illustrated guide to bikes, components, technique, thrills and trails by Nicky Crowther ISBN: 155297653X
- Wilderness Pleasures: A Practical Guide to Camping Bliss by Kevin Callan ISBN:1550464973
- Firefly Books Ltd. Toronto March 8, 2009 <http://www.fireflybooks.com>.
David M.R.D. Spencer, Project Leader
for David Spencer's Education Paragon