David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,883 pages and 19,171,729 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
- 1 Belfountain,Ontario,Canada
- 2 Events Near Belfountain,Ontario,Canada
- 3 Government of Belfountain,Ontario,Canada
- 4 History of Belfountain,Ontario,Canada
- 5 Map of Belfountain,Ontario,Canada
- 6 Population of Belfountain,Ontario,Canada
- 7 Books and Publications About Belfountain,Ontario,Canada
- 8 External Links for Belfountain,Ontario,Canada
To find a current listing of events in Belfountain, Ontario, please visit:
Find a map of Belfountain here.
Population density: (per square kilometre)
Land area (square km):
Total private dwellings:
(Statistics for Belfountain from StatCan in 2006)
- Belfountain.ca managed by the Belfountain Community Organization
- Belfountain is part of Caledon, Ontario.
- Belfountain Conservation Area managed by
- Belfountain Trail description proved by the Ontario Trails Council.
- A description of the waterfall at Belfountain Conservation Area by Mark Harris.