Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Saturday June 3, 2023 at 12:31. Today is a great day to be alive!
AEE Circle at Six Nations of the Grand River
From David Spencer's Education Paragon: Helping students develop citizenship, faith, literacy, responsibility and vision
Aboriginal Education and Native Studies Resources from David Spencer's Education Paragon
- Connect with Aboriginal elders and educators and join the First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario formerly the Native Education Association of Ontario Circle (NEAO Circle) and previously The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle). The NEAO Circle was a professional learning and sharing network of educators, teachers, college instructors, university professors, Aboriginal elders and leaders. Through e-mail, they shared First Nation, Metis and Inuit and native studies resources, curriculum and teaching strategies that will help Canadian teachers integrate school curriculum with current cultural, environmental and historical contributions of our Canadian First Nations, Inuit and Metis brothers and sisters.
- Join the First Nations, Métis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario on Facebook.
- See photos and read about past gatherings of The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle).
- Join the First Nation, Metis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario (FNMIEAO) the Ontario Ministry of Education recognized provincial subject association for teachers and educators of First Nation, Metis & Inuit Studies and Native Languages. From 2011 to May 2014, this subject association was previously called the Native Education Association of Ontario (NEAO). Special thanks to Marg Boyle for her three years of leadership, encouragement and support.
- The shortcut to this page is http://aboriginal.davidspencer.ca.
<--- Back to Aboriginal Education & Native Studies Resources
Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle) Visited Six Nations of the Grand River
The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle) traveled by coach bus on Saturday April 16, 2011 from Brampton to Brantford.
|Susan Austin||Sharlene Dyce Campbell||column C||column D|
|Leslie Bethune-Webb||Alicia Farmer||row 1 C||row 1 D|
|Rukhshana Bharucha||Nancy Gibson||row 2 C||row 2 D|
|Nancy Brockelbank||Linda Glover||row 3 C||row 3 D|
|Nicole Brown||Julie Gouin||row 4 C||row 4 D|
|Man Cao||Marilyn Hansen||row 5 C||row 5 D|
|Mandy Carbajal||Helen Jones||row 6 C||row 6 D|
|Roxane Cauz||Nievel Regis Kankam||row 7 C||row 7 D|
|Janan Chandler||Kathryn Konnerth||row 8 C||row 8 D|
|David Cooper||row 9 B||row 9 C||row 9 D|
|Rainford Cornish||row 10 B||row 10 C||row 10 D|
|Julie Daley||row 11 B||row 11 C||row 11 D|
|Zamina Daniel||row 12 B||row 12 C||row 12 D|
|Nadine Deerr||row 13 B||row 13 C||row 13 D|
|Novelette Dell||row 14 B||row 14 C||row 14 D|