Native Studies Educators
Aboriginal Education and Native Studies Resources from David Spencer's Education Paragon
- Connect with Aboriginal elders and educators and join Native Education Association of Ontario Circle (NEAO Circle) formerly The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle) e-newsletter. The NEAO Circle is a professional learning and sharing network of educators, teachers, college instructors, university professors, Aboriginal elders and leaders. Through e-mail, they share First Nation, Metis and Inuit and native studies resources, curriculum and teaching strategies that will help Canadian teachers integrate school curriculum with current cultural, environmental and historical contributions of our Canadian First Nations, Inuit and Metis brothers and sisters.
- Join the Native Education Association of Ontario and NEAO Circle on Facebook.
- See photos and read about past gatherings of The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle).
- Join the First Nation, Metis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario (FNMIEAO) the Ontario Ministry of Education recognized provincial subject association for teachers and educators of First Nation, Metis & Inuit Studies and Native Languages. From 2011 to May 2014, this subject association was previously called the Native Education Association of Ontario (NEAO). Special thanks to Marg Boyle for her three years of leadership, encouragement and support.
- The shortcut to this page is http://aboriginal.davidspencer.ca.
Native Studies Educators Gather May 2 and 3, 2011
On Monday May 2 and and Tuesday May 3 educators from southern Ontario gathered for a Native Studies Professional Learning Community at the Brantford Hampton Inn and Suites. The following are a few photos from that gathering.