Are you ready to learn?
Why do homework? How can parents and guardians help their child with their school responsibilities?
Quizzes and Glossaries for Students and Teachers What time is it?
Today is Tuesday May 30, 2023 at 11:09. Today is a great day to be alive!
Beyond Our Classroom
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,888 pages and 20,185,651 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
The following resources are helpful to parents and teachers:
- Book: Supporting Successful Transition from Primary to Secondary School by Tina Rae (2014)
- Book: Book: Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv (2008)
- Book: Digital Tools for Teaching: 30 E-tools for Collaborating, Creating, and Publishing across the Curriculum by Steve Johnson (2013)
- DVD video: Canadian Popular Music in the '60's, '70's & '80's by EMI Music Canada (2012)
- DVD video: Canada: A People's History produced by Mark Starowicz (2001).
- Book: Fire in the Bones: Bill Mason and the Canadian Canoeing Tradition by James Raffan (1999)
< Home | Categories | Courses | Educators | Glossary | Images | Literacy | New | Parents | Popular | Search | Students
Beyond Our Classroom
Beyond Our Classroom is a group of educators who have a passion for planning and running creative professional learning experiences and workshops for educators. Many of these experiences and workshops are set up as tours led by a professional in the industry. David Spencer is the founding member and current Project Leader for Beyond Our Classroom.
To learn more about professional learning events, field trips and workshops for educators visit
- Beyond Our Classroom at http://beyondrclassroom.wordpress.com
- subscribe to our free Beyond Our Classroom E-Newsletter.
- like Beyond Our Classroom on Facebook.com.
- follow Beyond Our Classroom on Twitter.
- Canadian Aboriginal
- Canadian First Nations
- Canadian Inuit
- Canadian Metis
- Canadian Group
- Community Service
- Environmental Education
- Experiential Education
- Geography of Canada
- History of Canada
- Instructional Strategies
- Law in Canada
- Native Studies
- New Media
- Outdoor Education
- Outdoor Paragon
- Physical Education
- Professional Learning
- School Climate
- School Success
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Teacher Success
- For David Spencer's Students