Tweeters in Education
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, Davids Music Jam, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch 10.5 years ago on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,868 pages and 11,682,604 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon
Tweeters in Education: Compiled by David Spencer
The following educators use Twitter to share educational ideas, resources, strategies and concerns. Educators are invited to add their name and Twitter username and school board to this list here or tweet to @DavidSpencer.
Peel District School Board (PDSB)
The following educators and support workers work with the Peel District School Board in Brampton, Caledon or Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Tweeters are listed alphabetically. Educators are invited to add their name and Twitter username and school board to this list here or tweet to @DavidSpencer.
- @A_Dobbie11 Andrew Dobbie is a grade 6 teacher at a public school in Brampton. His class maintains their own educational YouTube Channel.
- @AssessmentGeek Lynn Filliter is a Secondary Instructional Resource Teacher with a passion for assessment.
- @bethlisser Beth Lisser is a teacher (seconded to YorkU Faculty of Ed.), Author, Mentor, Curriculum Writer and Mom.
- @BillMac99 Bill MacGregor is a Middle School Principal in Mississauga.
- @cashjim Jim Cash is a Dad . Constructionist educator . Instructional technology resource teacher PDSB . Grad student met.ubc.ca.
- @cherjay is a secondary school co-operative education teacher whose specialty is instructional technology.
- @contej Jean Conte is the PDSB Instructional Coordinator/Educational Librarian interested in collaborating with like-minded individuals about school libraries and literacy
- @DavidSpencer David Spencer is an environmental educator, community networking and media specialist tweeting about aboriginals, Canada, creation, education, Christian faith, media and outdoors. http://educator.davidspencer.ca and http://about.me/davidspencer.ca
- @davidweightman David Weightman is an Educator, Environmentalist, MET student, Music Lover, WW boater, Mountain Biker
- @dcruz22 David Cruz is an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher, PDSB ...Always willing to learn...
- @DeMaeyerLaw Lawrence DeMaeyer is a secondary school principal committed to learning about and co-constructing 21st century learning environments and opportunities.
- @ispgrew Ian Pettigrew is the Instructional Coordinator, Peel District School Board & President, Ontario History, Humanities and Social Science Consultants' Association.
- @JanetJackowski Janet Jackowski Is a Principal in the PDSB. She is interested in PBL, tech integration, the flipped classroom, and development of 21st C skills.
- @karahiltz Kara Hiltz is just wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'...
- @LWilliamsPDSB Linda Williams is CIO for the Peel District School Board And National Board Member - CIO Association of Canada
- @MusicInPeel PSSMTA and PIMTA associations for music teachers in Peel.
- @mrmuzzdog Rod Murray holds an MSEd in Intrl Media, Online Instructor, Middle School IT/SCI teacher, Mac user, Web2.0 wizard, misses Melbourne, AUS -my students there named me mrmuzzdog! http://therodcast.ca/
- @NealLarsen Neal Larsen is the Manager of Classroom Technology at the PDSB. Wine enthusiast, bejeweled blitz master.
- @PeelSchools Official Twitter feed of the Peel District School Board. Provides public education for 150,000 students in kindergarten to grade 12 in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga.
- @RangerRidley Rob Ridley is the Coordinator for the Peel District School Board's Outdoor Ed sites for environmental & character education programs to students from K-gr 12 & educators too
- @SusanCampo Mom, Instructional Technology Resource Teacher, Geography and Map nerd and fan of Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.
- @Susan_Goodman Susan Goodman O'Brien is a secondary school teacher interested in in exploring teaching strategies and ideas, especially teaching with technology.
- @TinaGodsoe Tina Godsoe is a Vice Principal at an elementary school in Brampton.
- @tina_zita Tina Zita is a chocoholic, picture book addicted techy teacher passionate about the 21st century learners we are entrusted with.
- @vignatius Vikram Ignatius is a teacher with the PDSB.
Toronto District School Board (TDSB)
The following educators work with the Toronto District School Board in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- @MsPoulis Anastasia Poulis a Vice-Principal with the Toronto District School Board. I am interested in promoting social justice and inclusive curriculum through ICT and the Arts.
Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB)
The following educators work with the Waterloo Region District School Board in Kitchener or Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- @rebrouse Rebecca Rouse is an ICT Consultant, WRDSB
Recommended by Harvard Kennedy School
Top tweeters in education as recommended by the Program on Education Policy and Governance at Harvard Kennedy School.
Lists of Educators Tweeting