Web Site Design and Organizational Tasks To Do On David Spencer's Education Paragon
The following is a list of web site design and organizational tasks that David Spencer plans to complete for "David Spencer's Education Paragon" in the coming months and years.
- Add the footer Canadian Images to Image directory
- Remove the links to canadianidentity.com
- Add the addthis.com feature]
- Add Template:Canadian Inukshuk to the Canadian Community pages
- Add break out links feature
- Add Sitemaps
- Update this listing http://www.wikiindex.org/David_Spencer
- Add the universal edit button https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7804
- Add a table to this page How to address a mailing envelope
- Add this writing style guide http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Writing/a.html
Web Site Design and Functionality
- Sign up for quantcast.com
- Add this map of Canada to the Canadian communities.
- Add a recaptcha protected contact form here http://education.davidspencer.ca/feedback
- Should I use Unicode? Unicode provides a unique number for every character, no matter what the platform, no matter what the program, no matter what the language. Fundamentally, computers just deal with numbers. They store letters and other characters by assigning a number for each one. Before Unicode was invented, there were hundreds of different encoding systems for assigning these numbers. No single encoding could contain enough characters: for example, the European Union alone requires several different encodings to cover all its languages. Even for a single language like English no single encoding was adequate for all the letters, punctuation, and technical symbols in common use.
- Add the category called Lesson Plans to my online lessons.
- Add the category called Lesson Plans to contributed online lessons.
Inform These Search Engines
Advertising Revenue to Support this Web Site