David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, Davids Music Jam, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch 10.5 years ago on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,868 pages and 11,682,604 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon
"New puppy owners often make the mistake of endlessly worrying about finding the right accessories, puppy treats, or bed. They spend little or no time thinking about how or what they will teach their new puppy. Yes, a puppy needs nutritious food and a safe, warm place to live, but another equally powerful and important biological necessity is the need for a strong pack leader." by Cesar Millan.
- Starting Your Puppy off Right! by Cesar Millan.
- Housebreaking Your Puppy: Do's and Don'ts by Cesar Millan.
- Secrets to housebreaking adult dogs by Cesar Millan.
- Video Socializing a Puppy by Cesar Millan.
- Is everything you know about dog socialization wrong? by Cesar Millan.
- How to start walking a puppy by Cesar Millan.
- Video The dog walk in the cold and snow by Cesar Millan.
- Dog Walk Etiquette Part 1: What to Do by Cesar Millan.
- Dog Walk Etiquette Part 2: What Not to Do by Cesar Millan.
- How to get a dog to trust you by Cesar Millan.
- Training a dog to behave when guests visit by Cesar Millan.