National Weather Service
David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, Davids Music Jam, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,878 pages and 14,603,137 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting.
National Weather Service
The National Weather Service provides online maps, radio broadcasts of weather patterns as they happen in the United States of America. The National Weather Service is a division of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the US Dept of Commerce.
National Weather Service Maps
- Air Quality Forecast Guidance for the United States of America
- Current Weather warnings for the United States of America
- Radar Maps of the United States of America
- Forecast temperatures for the United States of America
- Current Forecast for the United States of America and southern Canada
- River levels for the United States of America
- NOAA satellite image of water vapour for the United States of America
- Temperatures for selected cities in the the United States of America
Products and Services of the National Weather Service
The following links and products help to educate about storm and severe weather.
- Disaster Talk
- Heat Wave
- Flood Safety
- Radio NOAA Weather Radio All Hazards (NWR) "Voice of NOAA's National Weather Service," NWR
- How to purchase a NWR Receiver
- Rip Currents
- Severe Weather: Thunderstorms, Lightning, Tornadoes
- TsunamiReady™ Helps Communities at Risk
- "Tsunamis: Know What to Do" video
- Winter Weather
National Weather Service 4 April 2009<http://www.weather.gov>.