David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,883 pages and 19,171,729 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting. You may contact David Spencer here.
- Understanding Canadian Law (CLU3M) provides lessons, units, external links and resources.
- Law Faculties in Canada
- Dimenions fo Law Textbook web links for this grade 12 textbook
- Administrative Law in Context textbook web links
- International Law: Chiefly as Interpreted and Applied in Canada,Textbook 7th Edition
- Environmental Law and Policy,Textbook 3rd Edition
- Canada Law Book
- Canadian Legal Resources
- Canadian Medical Association Online
- ComFind — Internet Business Directory
- Immigration and Refugee Law: Cases, Materials, and Commentary
- The Cyberlaw Encyclopedia
- LawCrawler Legal Internet Search