David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, Davids Music Jam, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,878 pages and 14,603,137 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting.
IXL Math is a simple Web tool that makes math study fun. But at its heart, IXL Math provides a one-of-a-kind, individualized learning experience that satisfies the needs of everyone involved in a child's education. For students, IXL Math provides:
- An engaging environment to strengthen their math skills.
- Opportunity to learn at their own pace.
- Math problems that are targeted to match their personal skill level.
- Question-specific explanations that enhance understanding.
For teachers and parents, IXL Math provides tools for:
- Identifying a student's trouble spots.
- Measuring a student's level of improvement for each skill over time.
- Recording the amount of time a student spends practicing.
Membership for students starts at $9.95 US per month.
Membership for a teacher's class starts at $199 US per year.