David Spencer's Education Paragon is a free educational resource portal helping David Spencer's secondary school students, their parents and teaching colleagues with understanding, designing, applying and delivering assessment, curriculum, educational resources, evaluation and literacy skills accurately and effectively. This wiki features educational resources for Indigenous Aboriginal education, field trips for educators, Davids Music Jam, law and justice education, music education and outdoor, environmental and experiential education. Since our web site launch on September 27, 2006, online site statistics and web rankings indicate there are currently 1,878 pages and 14,603,137 page views using 7.85 Gig of bandwidth per month. Pages are written, edited, published and hosted by Brampton, Ontario, Canada based educator David Spencer. On social media, you may find David as @DavidSpencerEdu on Twitter, as DavidSpencerdotca on Linkedin.com and DavidSpencer on Prezi. Please send your accolades, feedback and resource suggestions to David Spencer. Share on social media with the hashtag #EducationParagon. Thank you for visiting.
- Ministry Curriculum Documents from The Ontario Council for Technology Education (OCTE) - Communications technology affects all aspects of our lives, from work to leisure. It extends our ability to communicate and is an important part of being technologically literate. http://www.octe.on.ca/node/48
- The Ontario Council for Technology Education (OCTE) http://www.octe.on.ca/filestore/Conference%20booklet.pdf
- The Ontario Skills Passport (OSP) provides clear descriptions of the Essential Skills and work habits important for work, learning and life. Essential Skills are used in virtually all occupations and are transferable from school to work, job to job and sector to sector.
The OSP offers high school students, adult learners, job seekers, workers, employers, teachers, trainers, practitioners, job developers and counsellors a common language, resources and tools that help build competence, confidence and connections. http://skills.edu.gov.on.ca/OSPWeb/jsp/en/introduction.jsp
- Welcome to the Ontario Skills Passport (OSP) Resource pages. OSP Resources have been developed to support the use of the Ontario Skills Passport in a variety of educational and training contexts. http://www.osca.ca/osp/osp.htm
- Ontario School Counsellors Association http://www.osca.ca/
- The Halton Industry Education Council (HIEC) is a not for profit organization established in 1989 to foster partnerships between industry, education and the community in Halton. http://www.haltoniec.com/
- Learning Technologies Support Services http://inet.peelschools.org/departments/ltss/
- A blog‚ or weblog‚ is an easily and (one hopes) frequently updated website where people write about just about anything they like‚ with new postings appearing at the top of the page‚ and old ones disappearing from the bottom. http://www.usask.ca/its/services/webpage_hosting/blogs/
- Wiki software is a tool through which students and instructors, or other self-organizing groups, can participate in developing and sharing knowledge locally (or globally) using the web. http://www.usask.ca/its/services/webpage_hosting/wiki/
- The U of S Survey Tool service lets University of Saskatchewan instructors‚ researchers‚ employees‚ and students create and administer web-based surveys for research and administrative purposes. All current instructors‚ employees‚ and students of the University of Saskatchewan can use this survey tool free of charge.http://www.usask.ca/its/services/websurvey_tool/
- Check Your Website for Errors http://www.usask.ca/its/services/webpage_hosting/guide_web.php#errors