Native Studies PLC 2012
Aboriginal Education and Native Studies Resources from David Spencer's Education Paragon
- Connect with Aboriginal elders and educators and join Native Education Association of Ontario Circle (NEAO Circle) formerly The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle) e-newsletter. The NEAO Circle is a professional learning and sharing network of educators, teachers, college instructors, university professors, Aboriginal elders and leaders. Through e-mail, they share First Nation, Metis and Inuit and native studies resources, curriculum and teaching strategies that will help Canadian teachers integrate school curriculum with current cultural, environmental and historical contributions of our Canadian First Nations, Inuit and Metis brothers and sisters.
- Join the Native Education Association of Ontario and NEAO Circle on Facebook.
- See photos and read about past gatherings of The Aboriginal and Environmental Education Circle (AEE Circle).
- Join the First Nation, Metis & Inuit Education Association of Ontario (FNMIEAO) the Ontario Ministry of Education recognized provincial subject association for teachers and educators of First Nation, Metis & Inuit Studies and Native Languages. From 2011 to May 2014, this subject association was previously called the Native Education Association of Ontario (NEAO). Special thanks to Marg Boyle for her three years of leadership, encouragement and support.
- The shortcut to this page is http://aboriginal.davidspencer.ca.
Native Studies PLC February 28, 2012
On Tuesday February 28, 2012 secondary school educators from southern Ontario gathered for an excellent Native Studies Professional Learning Community at EC Drury Secondary School in Milton, ON. The following are a few photos from that gathering. To add or remove a photo, please contact David Spencer.
photo 1: Opening Ceremony led by ?